- Interest and experience in epilepsy surgery, particularly in applying stereotactic electroencephalography (SEEG) monitoring for seizure localization and mapping.
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center
- Multidisciplinary team includes neurologists with fellowship training in neurophysiology and epilepsy, a fellowship trained functional neurosurgeon, neuropsychologists, neuroradiologists, two ARNPs, a psychologist and an epilepsy-experienced nursing staff.
- Regional Epilepsy referral center
- Services include an epilepsy monitoring unit, epilepsy surgery for patients with intractable epilepsy (using SEEG), intracranial monitoring and brain mapping, NeuroPace/RNS surgery and other brain modulation procedures.
- Full-time employed position
- Competitive benefits and compensation package commensurate with training and experience.
- Professional malpractice provided
- Florida has no income tax
- South Florida offers endless recreational, athletic, shopping, educational, and cultural amenities.