Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
We're seeking a self-motivated and independent Senior Staff Accountant to join our growing team. Reporting to our CEO, you'll support business operations in ensuring daily reconciliations and exchanges are completed across all accounts. Working alongside our dedicated accounting team, the Senior Staff Accountant will help us to optimize our workflow and processes. The job location is in Malibu CA.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
· Prepare monthly/quarterly financial statements and supporting documentation
· Responsible for the month-end closing process
· Prepare various journals entries (but not limited to payroll, international expenses)
· Reconcile and analyze assigned general ledger accounts consistent with GAAP and corporate accounting policies to ensure close timelines are met
· Review other staff accountants work
· Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
· Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
· Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits, and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, Human Resources, and Operations, etc.
Integrity Accounting Solutions, Inc
Why Work Here?Accounting Firm
Room for growth.