Billing & Data Entry Clerk
Integrative Staffing Group Coraopolis, PA
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Billing and Data Entry Clerk
Location: Coraopolis, PA
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Full Benefit Package After Probationary Period: Health, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401K Matching, Short Term Disability, Uniforms, Discounts, and a wellness program.
Description of Essential Job Functions:
- Job duties to include but no limited to:
- Adhere to company safety policies
- Scanning & Filing
- Interacting with the drivers to make sure their paperwork is completed and updated in the computer system.
- Providing customer service skills to include answering phones and emails.
- Data entry
- Auditing and invoicing for all previous day’s work
- Auditing the previous month’s billing ensuring it is properly completed and closed out
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports
- Frequent contact with service center personnel; fast-pace and deadline oriented
- Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Highly motivated individual with attention to detail.
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions with or without an accommodation.
- Pass a company paid Post Offer Pre-Hire screen (physical essential functions) test.
We are an EOE
Powered by JazzHR
Integrative Staffing Group
BusinessView all jobs at Integrative Staffing Group