Clerk Typists 2 - 2022
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Perform general clerical duties of moderate complexity.
- Collecting and date entering clients’ health information (i.e. information gathered while answering the phone, reviewing medical data supplied by health care providers and staff).
- Organize and record all new applicants.
- Transfer letters, forms, reports, memoranda, applications, and other materials from drafts and oral instructions into a computer using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Enter data to a computer database, which may be program specific.
- Compose and type reports and post information to records.
- Review and compare documents such as records and applications with other material for completeness and accuracy of information.
- Maintain files in accordance with prescribed methods.
- Keep information confidential in accordance with security policies
- Scan, print, fax and file documents as needed
- Other duties as assigned and needed
- MUST BE FULLY COVID-19 VACCINATED
- Microsoft Office Products including Word & Excel
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills at a rate of 25 words per minute with 90% accuracy rating.
- Customer service
- Knowledge of modern office practices, methods and equipment.
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar and spelling.
- Ability to understand and follow moderately complex oral and written instructions.
- Strong attention to detail Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year of general office experience
- Position continent upon passing a criminal background check
Integrative Staffing Group Job Board
BusinessView all jobs at Integrative Staffing Group Job Board