- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our dental practice is seeking a talented Executive Assistant and Dental Scribe to join our winning team.
The ideal candidate for our practice would be someone who is reliable, personable and dedicated to superior patient care.
Our hours are: Monday to Friday 7:45 AM to 5:00 PM
For your hard work and dedication we offer:
- Excellent pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Paid Sick leave
Duties for our Executive Assistant and Dental Scribe Include:
- Accompany the healthcare provider into patient rooms in order to transcribe the patient's history, dental exam findings, assessments, labs, x-rays, treatment plans, and other evaluations directly into the medical record
- Prepare plans for follow-up care, as directed by the provider
- Process post-op paperwork
- Process lab cases and ensure they get sent off to the lab
- Provide advanced support to providers, including documenting phone calls, alerting the physician with labs/radiology reports are complete, communicating about medical clearances, etc
- Ability to sit at a computer for an extended period of time
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a passion for medicine/dentistry and a desire to grow
- Must be adaptable Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate a computer and/or laptop through proficient typing, clicking, and viewing a monitor for extended periods
- Ability to move about and follow a healthcare provider for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, write, comprehend through listening, and speak fluent English
- Must have a computer or access to a computer for virtual/online training
++We are following all guidelines with proper use of PPE to keep our patients and team safe. ++
We look forward to meeting you!! Apply today!Benefits:
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Full Time Dental Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.