- Posted: over a month ago
Integrative Emergency Services, LLC (“IES”) is looking for a Physician Recruiter who will identify, qualify, interview, and contract with physician and advance practice provider candidates for our partner hospitals & clients. This position is responsible for strategic recruiting including managing effective, results-driven sourcing that identifies, passive candidates, builds talent pipelines, generates referrals, and using other creative methods to fill open and future positions.
IES is dedicated to cultivating best practices in emergency care, providing comprehensive acute care services, creating value, and supporting patients, employees, clients, providers, and physicians in pursuit of the highest quality health care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Coordinate recruitment efforts for assigned hospital/client vacancies to attract a sufficient number of qualified candidates to fill openings within an appropriate timeframe.
- Develop sourcing and recruitment plans specific to each position, facility and market.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS) – enter and update pertinent candidate information.
- Identify prospective candidates through cold calling, social media, internet resources, job boards and referrals.
- Work with fellow recruiters to match candidates to multiple positions within IES.
- Screen candidates to ensure they meet qualifications established by IES and client facilities.
- Conduct rate surveys to establish fair market value in IES client markets.
- Compile and maintain compensation data and hospital demographics in Fair Market Value database.
- Provide detailed information to providers regarding the hospital, compensation plans, malpractice insurance, community facts, and IES.
- Obtain verbal or written references from previous medical directors, nurse managers or staff physicians. Follow-up on all questionable references.
- Coordinate itinerary for hospital interview and real estate tour for candidates, including arrangements with hospital administration.
- Work with credentialing team and Practice Administrators to ensure the credentialing process for providers is completed in a timely manner.
- Follow up with candidates throughout recruiting process, including job offer, negotiations, relocation, contract signing, and the first month of work.
- Represent IES at conferences and job fairs.
- Arrange and coordinate dinners with residency programs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with candidates, hospital administration and IES staff to include Practice Administrators and Medical Directors.
- Interact with members of the leadership team, including the CEO, COO, VP of Operations, and Recruiting Manager to convey information in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update provider & client information in ATS to ensure reports and dashboards are accurate.
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the department.
- Maintain professional image and conduct at all times and when interfacing with individuals outside of IES and in the local community.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Solid networking, cold calling, and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to use discretion appropriately and maintain confidentiality
- Think strategically while focusing on tactical execution
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Education / Experience: Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting, sales, or marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Physician or healthcare industry recruitment experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel, and reach with hands and arms,
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer based work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment
- May visit hospital locations
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low
- Occasional local and out of state travel may be required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The company is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants of any age, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status will receive equal consideration for positions. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and abilities and believe that the unique experiences of our team drive our success.
Powered by JazzHR
Integrative Emergency Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?