Human Resources Manager
The candidate will report to the CEO and will lead all Human Resources requirements for the company including recruiting, benefit administration, company policies and procedures, performance management, training and development, and state/federally required reporting. HR Manager will interface with all appropriate managers that have hiring requirements and HR issues.
· Administer various human resource plans and procedures; assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures; prepare and maintain internal documents such as the employee handbook.
· Manage the talent acquisition process, including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring qualified job applicants - managerial, exempt, non-exempt, and professional roles; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Develop clear company policies and ensure policy awareness
· Enforce management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records.
· Ownership of compliance records regarding employee paper and electronic HR files and related documentation
· Work toward the development and execution and roll-out of company-wide training programs
· Support organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counsel managers on candidate selection; conduct and analyze exit interviews; and recommend changes.
· Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
· Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
· Implement employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits
· Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
· HRIS system implementation experience
· Human resources management
· Benefits administration
· Performance management
· Communication processes
· Compensation and wage structure
· Supporting diversity
· Employment law
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and have a strong work ethic.
· High energy with a strong sense of urgency to make things happen.
· Proactive, self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required
· A minimum of ten years of human resource management experience preferred
· PHR/SPHR certification preferred
· SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired
**This position is located in Longmont, CO and will be an Office based position. Telecommuting for this position is not offered.**