- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re hiring for a Client Services team member to provide a broad level of technical and administrative support to our team of number translators.
Essential functions of the role include:
- Welcoming clients and visitors with attentive service. While representing the ITS brand, assist clients via phone or in person to answer questions or route to the appropriate team member.
- Assist with new client account setup.
- Create client appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Provide technical support for the preparation of tax returns, monthly bookkeeping, and other accounting projects including:
- Scanning of client workpapers to project files.
- Log projects into the project tracking software
- Lead efforts to e-file all appropriate tax returns.
- Downloading ShareFile documents and reviewing information received.
- Assemble tax returns, monthly bookkeeping, B&O reports, IRS Notices, and other non-tax work year-round.
- Notify clients and distribute information electronically or in hard copy, per client preference.
- Work to create, assemble, and distribute annual Tax Packets in preparation for tax season.
- Assist with training of CST members on processes, tools and methodology.
- Preparing certified and outgoing mail.
- Participating in departmental meetings.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- An optimistic attitude to learn and practice our firm’s core values:
- Practice Curiosity
- Stay Humble
- Build Connection
- Bring Energy
- Think Big
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in experience, and at least 2+ years working in the tax industry.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on both oral and written communication when dealing with clients and other team members.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
About Integrated Tax Services
At Integrated Tax Services, we’re more than just tax preparation professionals and accountants. We’re number translators. Numbers are an integral part of everyone’s life story and woven into all facets of life. And, for many, it’s confusing and daunting. We untangle the complicated and build relationships with our clients to help them understand what the numbers mean and how it affects their life story.
Integrated Tax Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Integrated Tax Services
Get fresh Client Services Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.