Telemarketing Associate Representative
Integrated Resources, Inc Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Handle inbound calls by conducting a thorough needs assessment with the goal of warm transferring a qualified caller to a licensed agent for a telephonic enrollment once customer confirms eligibility and willingness to do so/or creating a lead for future follow up.
- Request Sales Kits via CRM or email if not able to transfer to a licensed sales agent.
- Manage a book of leads, which includes conducting multiple outbound calls to unsold leads in order to transfer them to an Inside Sales Representative (ISR).
- Enter and track all leads in the Client Medicare contact management system and follow up on those leads in a timely manner, providing accurate dispositions of leads with follow-up information.
- Participate in assigned sales team events and special projects, including out-bound calls to supplied leads;
- Provide feedback and guidance on market changes, marketing campaigns, plan operations, and delivery system issues.
- Must be able to attend the entire duration of the training sessions July/August through September 2021
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent customer focused phone skills to create rapport, express complex medical services and adhere to strict call scripting, policy and procedures.
- Excellent oral and presentation communication skills. Outstanding listening skills and the ability to probe, then link features of the plan to customer needs.
- Must possess solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize assignments in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within established company guidelines.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and excellent computer skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with excellent Word skills required; proprietary contact management system (Salesforce) experience preferred.
- 2+ years successful direct to consumer experience preferred
- Experience interacting with the senior population preferred
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Start Date: 07/12/2021
End Date: 11/24/2021
Schedule Notes: Training dates will be 7/12 or 7/19 for 6 weeks. Telemarketers must be available to work 7 days a week 7:00am to 9:00pm their time zone with a possible rotating schedule Must be proficient in computer and phone skills. Candidates must attend all 6 weeks of training. Training will be Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm CST. Candidates must be available for the week of Thanksgiving including November 26, 2021. Due to the nature of the job role, candidates will not be granted more than 2 consecutive days off. -Location Information: Phoenix, AZ Nashville, TN Alabama - Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile Houston, TX Philadelphia, PA Baltimore, MD
Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays and commit to and adhere to a phone schedule and shift. Standard shifts are anywhere between 7:00am and 10:00pm and are subject to change based on staffing needs.
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Hours Per Day: 8.00
Days Per Week: 5.00
Integrated Resources, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Integrated Resources, Inc