Software Engineer IV / BizTalk Engineer and Admin
Integrated Resources, Inc Windsor, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Windsor, CT / REMOTE
Duration: 6 months Contract (High possibility of contract extension)
I. Job Summary
- Under supervision acts as a developer and administrator for the client’s SBS BizTalk platform. Work will involve recommending and implementing tasks to help migrate our BizTalk platform from 2010 version to 2020 including upgrading adapters, and applications. Will also include set up of the environment and support of BizTalk applications.
- This is a consultant position with a duration of 6 months to 1 year.
- Developing Integration Solutions for internal applications used to connect to our customers
- Working in small and big projects as well as agile Development Teams
- Be part of an international team of IT employees working in CT and India
- Coordination and implementation of tasks supporting the service lifecycle (planning, installation, upgrade, decommission)
- Planning and design of service configurations under consideration of performance
- Planning and design of stability and security aspects of the BizTalk platform
- Incident Management and Problem Solving
- Strong development and Infrastructure support experience in Microsoft Integration Technologies like Biztalk,.Net WCF/REST services
- Experienced in working with Windows servers and setting up platform for Biztalk, AppFabric and its configurations
- Strong knowledge in Biztalk SQL databases and should be able troubleshoot bottlenecks
- Integrations with various systems like SAP, Oracle, SFTP, FTP, and external partner webservices
- Experience with encryption protocols e.g., PGP, AS2.
- Should be able trouble shoot platform specific issues like Memory, CPU consumptions on environment and performance best practices
- Understanding on security concepts using TLS / SSL Certificates and implement at application level, server level as per organization guidelines
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and DevOps way of working
- Understanding in ITIL Concepts like Incident Management, Change management and Problem management.
- A person should be a self-driven, proactive and should be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to work in multi cultured environment
- Able to train our local team in Biztalk concepts and support
- Must have done custom development
- Help plan and execute for upgrade to v2020 of Biztalk
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working with Biztalk, and experience developing custom pipelines, and custom maps using XSLT
II. Supervisory Responsibilities
- This job has no supervisory duties.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree or GED & 5 years relevant work experience
B. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- BizTalk Server version 2010 and above.
- Familiarity with AWS a plus
- Asp.Net, API
- Experienced in both the infra support and development
- TFS (and Github a plus)
- Biztalk development experience on v2010 and above.
D. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities that Contribute to Success
- Ability to learn new concepts, apply analytical thinking, multitask, and prioritize work independently will be essential.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills are most desirable.
Integrated Resources, Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Integrated Resources, Inc