Senior Specialist Q. A - Level I
Integrated Resources, Inc Durham, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Quality Assurance professional with a BS Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering (or equivalent) and at least 1-3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Must have working knowledge of regulatory expectations for the manufacture and testing of sterile pharmaceutical products with experience in quality assurance oversight of sterile manufacturing. Experience with environmental monitoring is TOP skillset.
- Water sampling/filtration experience, utility monitoring, and aseptic technique heavily preferred.
- SAP and/or GLIMS experience are nice to have skills.
- Responsible for environmental monitoring in aseptic environment, collection and processing of water samples, component and product release testing.
- Must have strong demonstrated interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Must have very strong relationship building skills
Integrated Resources, Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Integrated Resources, Inc