Marketing Specialist III
Integrated Resources, Inc Foster City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: 9 months
• Support and manage key strategic and tactical executions of the US HBV marketing plan reporting to the US Director, HBV Marketing
• Develop and implement marketing strategies, messaging and tactics
• Demonstrate command of traditional and innovative marketing channels
• Help lead the development of tactics according to overall business strategy and within agreed upon budgets
• Work collaboratively with cross functional partners to identify synergies, help solve business problems, and create efficiencies across overall efforts
• Effectively work with agency partners to produce deliverables within timelines and allocated budget.
• Product approval for marketing materials through internal review processes to ensure marketing activities follow medical, regulatory and legal requirements.
• Strong team ethic and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Good analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and then developing appropriate cross-functional solutions
• Participates in or lead key workstreams with responsibility for constant cross-functional communication and coordination with individuals
• Accountable for successful management of projects with an ability to push a project to completion
• Sets priorities and can successfully manage concurrent workstreams
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing are required.
• Advanced planning and organizational skills, including ability to follow tasks/assignments through to completion
• Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials is required.
Integrated Resources, Inc
AddressFoster City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Integrated Resources, Inc