Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 12 months
The Sr. Clientinistrative Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting an assigned manager (typically Director or above) with Clientinistrative tasks. They will provide Clientinistrative and clerical support to assigned supervisor(s). This position will answer questions and directs inquiries within assigned department and related departments.
The Sr. Clientinistrative Coordinator will prioritize workload and deliver specific clerical/Clientinistrative activities and services under guidance from assigned manager.
- Calendar management and coordination of meetings
- Coordinate domestic as well as international travel arrangements for department
- Process Invoices and prepare expense reports
- Assist with ad hoc projects under general guidance from manager
- Assist with some written translation projects under guidance from manager
- Provide support to other members of the department as needed
- Interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
- 5 to 7 years of experience of Clientinistrative skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) Outlook
- Must be self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility to accommodate to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong verbal and written Japanese language skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Japanese speaking is a requirement.
Integrated Resources, Inc