Customer Service Representative
Integrated Resources, Inc Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title Customer Service Representative
Duration 4 months
Shift Timings 8am- 5 pm (Monday- Friday)
- As a healthcare customer service representative, you will be responsible for successfully managing large amounts of orders through both inbound and outbound calls and in-person in a center location.
- This will include following communication scripts, handling different topics and acting as a liaison between our company and its customers. In addition, you will be responsible for evaluating all documents to ensure that appropriate information has been obtained for billing purposes.
- Handling patients, referral sources, and administrative department inquires
- Communicating with insurance companies and/or prior authorization requests
- Entering patient information into a customer information system
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and assisting them with issues/concerns related to their health
- Making decisions as needed off-hours or without supervision to ensure an uninterrupted supply of product to customers
- Developing knowledge of customer needs and trends to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Becoming educated in qualifications of multiple insurances to ensure clean order intake
- 2-3 years’ experience with all Microsoft Office suite i.e. Excel, word, Power point etc.
- High School Typing: 35-40WPM
- Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
Integrated Resources, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Integrated Resources, Inc