Project Manager / Program Manager, Pharmaceuticals
- Medical , Paid Time Off
Relocation Assistance is Available
For more than three decades, premier organizations have trusted IPM to lead the successful execution of their strategic portfolios and critically important initiatives. Headquartered in Chicago with offices in Boston, Parsippany, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, IPM has led more than 5,000 projects for over 500 clients. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to start-ups.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” company and have been named to the Great Place to Work list of “Best Workplaces in Consulting and Professional Services”.
Our Consultants are our full-time employees and the competitive advantage that sets us apart from the rest.
IPM partners with clients across the life sciences industry sectors, including pharmaceuticals, medical technology, and biotechnology which includes large-molecule proteins, monoclonal antibodies, cell, tissue, and genetic therapies, and molecularly engineered vaccines.
- Within each sector we lead, at the core team level, product development projects from pre-clinical R&D through commercialization, including planning for regulatory, clinical, and commercial strategies and processes, and product lifecycle management.
- Within each sector we lead the creation or improvement of operational processes including harmonizing regulatory and quality systems and building project, program and portfolio management capabilities.
As a Consultant, you will partner with client leadership and delivery teams to lead project and program planning and execution across various functions, driving projects and programs to achieve mission-critical outcomes for our pharmaceutical industry clients. At each new engagement you will leverage the continual exposure and experiences from working within a variety of clients and project types.
Your primary goals and focus will be to:
- Lead product development projects and programs in the pharmaceutical industry including pre-clinical R&D through commercialization, and product lifecycle management
- Lead business process development and optimization, with a focus to functional project and portfolio management capabilities
- Develop and drive integrated project plans, aligning project tactics with project strategy
- Manage projects within established scope, schedule and budget while exceeding IPM project management standards
- Develop and document high-level strategies for accomplishing specific project objectives
- Establish, maintain and lead high performance project teams, serving as the project advocate within the client organization.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate for this position should have the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering discipline or relatable field. Advanced degrees in science, engineering or business are a plus.
- 7+ years of industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 3+ years of project management experience related to one or more of IPM’s business offerings:
- Within product development and management across the full product life cycle: pre-clinical research and development; clinical development; regulatory submissions and compliance; commercialization; product management; quality assurance and control
- Within business process development and optimization: establishment/management of enterprise or functional project and portfolio management capabilities; developing business processes to facilitate growth; improving business processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Knowledge and application of a disciplined project management process (Six Sigma and Project Management Professional certifications are a plus)
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly.
- Engaging culture: IPM has a caring, nurturing culture with a transparent communication approach and culture-building and team-building events, both regional and company-wide.
- Inclusion: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion have always been a part of our culture; we are a company that treats everyone with respect and dignity. Everyone has a voice and is heard.
- Professional development: We ensure you reach your professional aspirations by providing you with training and development opportunities. We’ll create the bandwidth you need to further your career at IPM. You are IPM’s future – we only promote from within.
- Diverse projects: We lead a wide variety of projects and provide significant exposure to many clients and project types.
- Collaborative work environment: We have a well-structured system to provide support from managers, internal teams, and our Centers of Excellence (CoE). Our CoEs serve as a resource for specific service and industry knowledge, tools and best practices.
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits program: including 100% employer-paid health for employees and 85% paid health for dependents; 401(k)matching, performance bonus, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, holiday, personal and sick time, among many others.
- Philanthropy: We are devoted to the communities we serve and actively promote employee involvement in community improvement projects. We’ve created “Project Mercy” to channel our philanthropic efforts every quarter.
IPM is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
Integrated Project Management CompanyMaynard, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.