Business Applications Analyst
Integrated Project Management Company Willowbrook, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Integrated Project Management Company, Inc.'s (IPM) growth and sustainability are dependent on the successful collaboration of the workforce to share knowledge and information effectively and efficiently across the organization. The Company's outstanding results and successes as well as IPM’s uncompromising values and philosophies set the foundation for developing and executing our knowledge management strategies and tactics. We are looking to bring on a motivated and driven Business Applications Analyst to help poise us for further growth and sustainability by increasing IPMs collaboration and knowledge sharing.
The Business Applications Analyst will promote a collaborative culture at IPM by fully leveraging IPM’s digital collaboration platforms and reinforcing knowledge management (KM) and data management (DM) best practices. He/she will work closely with the Knowledge and Process Management (KPM) team, various subject matter experts, and stakeholders and to advance areas in knowledge and data management. The Business Applications Analyst will drive adoption, usage, and integration of IPM’s various cloud technology platforms as well as monitor usage and adoption metrics for the technology platforms.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Technology Platform Management
- Identify ways to best utilize IPM’s technology platforms including Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, Yammer, and MS Teams), Salesforce, and others.
- Work with other IPM functional teams to harness IPM’s technology platforms to solve critical organizational collaboration challenges.
- Fully understand the integration points for MS applications and services within Microsoft 365 tools. As appropriate, develop plans to fully implement each tool.
- Ensure sustainable adoption of MS 365 tools by making solutions easy to use, planning for quick-wins, and facilitating leadership buy-in.
- Report on MS 365 tool analytics including usage and adoption of tools and risks.
- Identify any collaboration tool gaps and needs. Develop appropriate solutions to fulfill needs.
- Maintain basic level of familiarity with other mainstream collaboration platforms and tools used at clients (i.e. Smartsheet, Slack, Basecamp, Planisware, Mural, and Jira).
Knowledge Management and Data Management
- Manage the document lifecycle from creation to final disposition of information stored on SharePoint Online.
- Support development and compliance of data management policies, automation, and workflows to ensure integrity of documents and reliability of data stored on SharePoint Online.
- Support IT program to ensure clear understanding of policies and responsibilities by MS Teams and SharePoint users.
- Develop change management activities that support the information lifecycle, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate among key stakeholders such as IT and Legal to manage and protect IPM’s intellectual property and content.
- As assigned, support strategic and continuous improvement initiatives.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- BS or BA degree in information management or related studies.
- 2-5 years of experience in a rigorous business environment, preferably in an IT function supporting MS 365, MS Teams, and SharePoint development and maintenance work.
- Experience working with and a full understanding of the MS 365 technology stack including MS Teams and SharePoint platforms (traditional and modern SharePoint).
- Experience with implementing and optimizing MS 365 apps, MS Teams, SharePoint, and Salesforce.
- Experience with SharePoint migration projects.
- Experience operating in a mature IT (CMMI) and KM environment.
- Strong proficiency with productivity software (Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint), and the ability to quickly master unfamiliar software products.
- Excellent communication, diplomacy, writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong personal organization and work management skills; planning, prioritization, execution focus. Be a self-starter with a passion for technology.
- Exemplary work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct
- Experience operating in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus.
- Experience in professional services knowledge management environment is a plus.
Integrated Project Management Company
BusinessView all jobs at Integrated Project Management Company