Senior Director of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Posted: over a month ago
The Sr. Director of Business Development will be responsible for assisting in developing, driving and implementing strategy for IPM including overseeing the identification and pursuit of strategic business opportunities, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances, joint ventures, and licensing agreements. The Sr. Director will also be responsible for supporting the Business Development, Sales and Marketing teams in the development of growth strategy, to align on strategic business plan and roadmaps for organic and inorganic growth based on understanding company strategy, goals and objectives.
Candidates must be able to show proof of COVID vaccination or exemption
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Works in conjunction with the VP of Business Development to establish strategic short-and-long-term growth targets; develops market strategic plan, ensures plan alignment with company goals and balances resources to ensure effective implementation and execution of strategic plan.
- Drives the development and supports the execution of the strategic plan as it relates to business development; assists in developing the growth strategy as it relates to acquisitions, clinical integration, and professional services agreement arrangements (PSA).
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for business expansion, including clinical program development, geographic expansion, and practice or other business acquisitions which align with business development goals.
- Identify successful merger/acquisition opportunities with independent physician practices.
- Builds collaborative relationships with management teams and physician leaders, providing functional direction or project oversight, as requested, for entity planning or business development functions.
- Collaborates with other leaders to support broader growth objectives throughout the organization.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing and valuation of new business opportunities.
- Coordinates with Sales, Marketing and Clinical Education teams in the development of programs supporting organizational strategy and objectives, both short and long range.
- Work with M&A team, operations team and legal resources to move transactions through the company to closure.
- Develop financial models to support projects.
- Supports Enterprise in financial analytics for Operations and Care Delivery
- Lead and/or support special projects as assigned or needed
- Contribute to the corporate strategic growth plan.
- Perform any other functions as required by management.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule necessary.
- Minimum BA/BS in related field.
- Minimum of ten years in business development, sales, marketing, consulting, physician consulting and/or M&A experience.
- Demonstrated superior skills in working with physician leaders and developing relationships with outside organizations.
- Knowledge of finance and valuation methodologies.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of strategic planning and business planning processes, including financials, particularly as they relate to healthcare.
- Strong contract negotiation skills.
- Extensive travel required up to 50%
- Master’s degree in business administration, health administration or related area.
- Prior M&A experience in healthcare industry
We offer generous medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits. In addition, we offer paid time off, 401(k) with employer matching, holiday pay, and a competitive salary. This position is subject to a pre-employment drug screen and satisfactory completion of a background check.
IPM strives to be a diverse workforce that reflects, at all job levels, the patients we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer.
IPM Medical Group is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process or have a question regarding an essential job function, please contact us.
Integrated Pain Management Medical Group, Inc.
AddressWalnut Creek, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Integrated Pain Management Medical Group, Inc.