Front Office/Medical Assistant
- $19 to $22 Hourly
The Medical Assistant/Front Office is a vital team member responsible for executing all front office duties and collaborating with operations to ensure the smooth daily flow of the clinic.
- Efficiently check in/out patients.
- Make and receive outbound calls to patients and clients as required.
- Support in the ordering of medication and submission of authorizations.
- Collaborate with physicians to assist in patient assessments and examinations.
- Record patient subjective information and concerns accurately.
- Enter all information into the IPM EMR system diligently.
- Periodically monitor patient welfare until the physician begins examination or procedure.
- Assist physicians in completing patient request forms.
- Perform regular inspections of exam rooms and stock rooms to ensure adequate supplies for patient care.
- Execute other back-office duties as directed.
- Be open to occasional travel to other office locations to assist physicians as needed.
- High School diploma or GED.
- A certificate of completion in a certified Medical Assistant training program.
- Current BCLS with AED certificates
- Experience in a medical clinic, hospital or SNF setting: 1 year.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend medical documentation.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Must be comfortable using Electronic Medical Record software (we will train the successful candidate to use our software).
- Ability to effectively present information, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, medical professionals, and co-workers.
- Knowledge of all state and federal regulations pertaining to confidentiality pursuant to HIPAA, treatment, and safety guidelines.
- Ability to anticipate patient needs and take proactive measures to meet those needs and resolve issues (within scope of practice).
- Interested in being an effective team member who is flexible, cooperative, and willing to assist others.
- Bi-lingual - Spanish/English strongly preferred.
$19.00 to $22.00 Hourly
All compensation ranges are posted based on internal equity, job requirements, experience, and geographical locations.
WE OFFER (Full Time):
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription benefits (PPO & HMO)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Matching
- License & Tuition Reimbursements
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Perks and Discount Programs
- Competitive Salaries!
Boomerang Healthcare is a leader in cutting-edge pain management techniques and rehabilitation programs that set the standard in holistic approaches for managing chronic pain. Our doctors are nationally known experts in the field and are deeply involved in clinical research focused on developing the treatment solutions of tomorrow.
Boomerang Healthcare strives to be a diverse workforce that reflects, at all job levels, the patients we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer. Boomerang Healthcare is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process or have a question regarding an essential job function, please contact us.
Integrated Pain Management Medical Group, Inc.Capitola, CA
HealthcareView All Integrated Pain Management Medical Group, Inc. Jobs
Get fresh Front Office/Medical Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.