- Posted: over a month ago
As a healthcare provider, IPM Medical Group requires its employees to be COVID vaccinated up to the booster or present a medical/religious exemption
This role provides strategic and tactical direction for our Clinical Operation Managers throughout our Northern California clinics. The Area Director will play a key role in operationalizing our clinical design and scaling of our clinical model that will enable our teams to deliver successful patient outcomes and comprehensive pain management care.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Develops effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional to drive key IPM initiatives and goals, and effectively coordinate efforts to achieve them
- Build, lead, and manage growing service operations teams through ongoing career development, nurturing a strong team culture, and ensuring high employee satisfaction
- Manage key success metrics and interpret data to measure success and diagnose areas of improvement
- Manage Profit & Loss of your area
- Drive implementation of initiatives in your area
- Evaluate and deploy major technology, tools and enablers of the care model in partnership with our Operational Excellence team
- Demonstrate a high degree of judgement through proactively identifying key problems/risks and designing appropriate solutions
- Model the way in how to inspire, manage and mentor high performing teams that reinforce our internal clinical culture and values
- Passion and mission orientation for serving patients experincing pain
- A hands on leader with the ability to make a critical hire, build a team, and set a strategic vision
- Preferred 7+ years of related experience in a similar role and education concentration in a related field (e.g., business/MBA, healthcare administration/MHA, public health/MPH, management science/MS)
- An outstanding communicator, both verbal and written
- 3-5 years supervisory experience directing and leading teams
- We offer generous medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits. In addition, we offer paid time off, 401(k) with employer matching, holiday pay, and a competitive salary. All candidates must complete a background check and drug screen.
IPM strives to be a diverse workforce that reflects, at all job levels, the patients we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Integrated Pain Management Medical Group, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Integrated Pain Management Medical Group, Inc.