Integrated Merchant Alliance, Inc. (IMA), founded in 2003, is a nationally focused business consulting firm that assists clients with controlling costs and increasing market share. We are looking for sales professionals with a desire to build equity in themselves to present and sell powerful business solutions in multiple US markets. These include cost-savings tools for payroll solutions, card payment acceptance and processing, brand awareness and loyalty marketing programs, quick business capital funding availability, and more. All proven to help businesses grow and prosper.
At IMA, we don’t believe in taking the “one-size-fits-all" approach, which is why we choose to customize everything we do for our sales partners and their customers. Every partner agreement and every client contract is thoughtfully and individually considered. We offer multiple compensation plans for our sales partners to choose from. If one of our current plans isn't suited to your exact needs let us know and we'll gladly work with you to create a plan that is.
MAKE YOUR EFFORTS COUNT! WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM IMA:
* Truly consultative selling - Many tools meant to help a business grow, not just be
* Dedicated personalized training, account management, and client support
* Activation bonuses per account, paid twice weekly
* Ongoing monthly production bonus opportunities
* Uncapped lifetime residual payments on multiple product lines
* Expert cost analysis and payment optimization tools
* A trusted and reliable partner to help you build and grow your business
OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL SALES PARTNERS HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & AND TRAITS:
* Strong prospecting skills with a hunter style sales mentality
* Successful record of engaging business owners/managers in the small to mid-sized segment
* Record of signing contracts in a fast-paced, highly competitive industry
* Experience selling solutions based business services like Payment and/or Payroll processing
* Bilingual speaking skills are a definite plus