Nurse Practitioner (Multi Specialty)
Medical Office Peoria, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Integrated Medical Wellness Center is seeking a motivated, dynamic, energetic Nurse Practitioner with an entrepreneurial drive looking to grow with a thriving young practice opening in September. Integrated Medical Wellness Clinic is a Multi-Specialty clinic located in the North Peoria, Arizona. At our Medical Center we have a practice which promotes a proactive and preventative approach to Health Care. Services offered include Allergy n Testing & Treatments, IV Therapy, BHRT, PRP, Stem Cell Replacement, Ketamine & Viral Services.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a strong patient base by providing excellent service and compassionate care.
- Conduct evaluations including medical histories, evaluate complaints of an acute and chronic nature. Formulate an initial diagnosis and treatment plan for individuals with common health problems.
- Effectively communicate with all patients regarding their goals and treatment outcomes; ability to empower results/outcomes with the patients, as well as provide instructions and guidance and manage expectations regarding medical care outcomes to patients and staff
- Diagnose and implement IV treatments, hormone therapy
- Evaluation and administration of regenerative medicine procedures.
- Develop lasting and trusting patient relationships and retain patients through consistent and detailed follow-up procedures
- Have the ability to develop an effective/efficient treatment plan
- Capable of developing strong relationships and referral base with community healthcare providers
- Maintain timely, accurate, and detailed patient healthcare records
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, policies, and regulations; protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Demonstrate brand loyalty and promotion of company as an individual and as a team member
- Comply with all federal and state healthcare laws and regulations
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends scheduled office meetings to maintain connection with other members of the company and to learn of changes within the company.
- Participates in supporting the operations of the Companies Quality Improvement Program as directed.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor in the development and implementation of paperwork procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills; High level of environmental awareness
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and educate patients with confidence during all aspects of their treatments
- Commitment to learn and follow all company policies, procedures and aspects of client care, with a strong passion to demonstrate and promote company culture
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Strong work ethic, takes initiative, is professional, reliable, responsible, and accountable
- Adaptable, quick learner, open to feedback, being coached and coaching others.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Nurse Practitioner License, current and in good standing for practicing in the State of Arizona
- National accredited certification
- Minimum 2 years of Nurse Practitioner
- Experience in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a plus
- Certification in Age Management is a plus
- Wellness, Age-Management is a plus.
- DEA license with full-prescribing privileges without restriction
- Benefits: All our employees enjoy the following benefits: Direct deposit & Competitive pay. For full time employees, we also provide the following: Professional Liability Coverage, IRA Plan, Medical Coverage, Sick and Vacation time, and CME Money. All Benefits start after 90 days.
10184 W Happy Valley Parkway Suite 180 PeoriaPeoria, AZ