Warehouse Pharmacy Technician
Integrated Medical Systems, Inc. Henderson, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, 401k
Integrated Medical Systems, Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Pharmacy Technician to support our Henderson, NV warehouse.
Our ideal candidate will be detail oriented, energetic, positive & ready to be a part of an already great team. The Warehouse Pharmacy Technician will ensure that all product that enters and leaves the warehouse does so in an organized, timely and efficient manner and under proper storage and labeling conditions. They will be responsible for supervising daily operations to ensure that deadlines are adhered to and all product is shipped in accordance with warehouse policies and procedures and in compliance with state board of pharmacy’s practice regulations. This position will require extended periods of standing and great attention to detail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming & outgoing shipments
- Manage inventory including receiving, shipping, storage & rotation of pharmacy and non-pharmacy products
- Demonstrates understanding of current State Board of Pharmacy (BOP) regulations.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Ensures the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all warehouse operations
- Performs the picking, packaging & shipping of disposable products
- Performs physical inventory & cycle counts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 3 years of pharmacy or wholesaler distribution experience OR a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) or National Certification from Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) in the state of Nevada OR, as required by the BOP
- Must adhere to policies and procedures, be accountable & committed to continuous quality improvement
- Receptive to feedback
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team building skills: should be positive, respectful, self-motivated & dependable
- Precision skills: accurate, efficient & detail oriented
- Problem solving skills: adaptable & thorough
- Ability to work and maintain accuracy in a fast paced environment
- Physical Requirements: ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb ladders, lift materials up to 50 lbs., and move materials up to 600lbs using a pallet jack
- Ability to Read, Write, Speak & follow directions in the English language
- Basic to intermediate efficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Hours & Pay:
- Full-Time, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break
- $16.00-$19.00/hour, based on skill set and experience
Integrated Medical Systems, Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at Integrated Medical Systems, Inc.