Entry Level | Sales Associate | Management Training
The Business Development Associate position concentrates on developing sales leads with a goal of setting appointments with prospects and closing sales. GCI specializes in business to business sales strategy implementation.
SALES ASSOCIATES ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifies and generates leads through business to business prospects; promotes company services and shows persistence in acquiring potential new customers.
Participates in ongoing training plan, team building and Q&A activities and practices to refine lead generation and prospecting skills.
May participate in administrative and marketing activities.
• Enthusiasm and a desire to achieve targets
• Able to work in a small or large team
• Self-starter who can get on with the job
• Accurate and attention to detail
• Able to engage with potential Clients to buy
• Good listener and willing to ask good questions
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• A willingness to please customers by giving the highest level of service
• Knowledge of telecoms sector is an advantage but not a necessity
Sales Associate Candidate Qualifications:
• No academic qualification required but the person must be able to satisfy the requirements above.
• Experience in selling both face-to-face and over the telephone is an advantage.
We are specialists in marketing and sales strategy implementation. With experienced customer service, event based and business to business teams, we can offer a full, well rounded service to our clients.
At GCI, our mission is to develop the most efficient marketing strategy for our clients business. Whatever their industry, target market, product or service, we will establish the highest yielding sales channel through which to market our clients products. Working on the principle of a personal, face to face approach, GCI will showcase our clients products and services to businesses, private customers or both.
Sales and Marketing experience is an advantage. We do however provide full cross training in our customer service, sales and marketing divisions to ensure all candidates have extensive knowledge of our company.
We are a young, diverse company that thrives in achieving targets and are proud of the great success we have had with our clients. We are working with a number of clients in the US market in a variety of industries. With success in an array of industries, GCI have been the preferred choice for many brands. We have recently started working with one of the biggest telecoms providers in the US. With our recent growth in our client portfolio we are now recruiting for a Business Development Assistant.