We are a a national field marketing agency. We are a multidisciplinary company that builds meaningful relationships between brands and their audiences. Our team is made up of strategists, creatives, and executives who develop acute concepts, content and experiences that engage and grow a brand’s audience. We build relationships across multiple touch points and categorize into four core areas: sales, retail, experiential and events marketing.
We are looking to add a stand out intern! Although initially unpaid this can develop into full time employment and training after graduation. We are looking for a motivated team player who is a highly organized self-starter with a strong interest in learning the internal mechanisms of a marketing firm. Ability to think and act fast is essential.
- Team administration and organizational tasks
- Assist with client research
- Event assistance and preparation
- Involved in creative brainstorms
- Support the creation of concept decks for trainees and clients
An Ideal Candidate Must:
- Present oneself in a professional and respectful manner at all times
- Have a positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Be able to multitask and handle any situation
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- We are looking for applicants who can commit to 3-5 days a week. We are currently accepting applications to start immediately.
This is an UNPAID internship, but candidate can receive school credit.
Job Type: Internship