Customer Service Representative! • FAST Growth Opportunity*
There is so much in today’s business world of social media marketing & television adverting, the value of face-to-face encounters can often get overlooked. That is unless you work at Infinity Promotions! We specialize in connecting our clients brands directly to their consumer. We truly believe that face-to-face interaction is and will continue to be the most effective form of marketing & communication.
If you are a people person working in the retail, restaurant and any face to face business and you are looking for a career change that provides opportunity, then put your personality and ambition to work! We are looking for an individual that has experience in customer service, sales, food service, client relations, retail or any industry to apply their skills and work experience at the marketing events!
Why We Focus on Creating Human Connections?
No matter what industry you work in, we are all in the people business. Regardless of how tech-savvy you may be, face-to-face interactions are still the most effective way to capture the attention of consumers, engage them in the conversation, and drive productive collaboration. We experienced unprecedented growth with our alternative form of marketing that consists of very specific, memorable and direct advertising activities focused on targeted groups of consumers.
Customer Service representatives are responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. In this role your main duties will consist of sales, dealing with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
We are a progressive, rapidly expanding firm who is looking for Entry Professionals to work with clients from leading industries across the country.
We have a international Goals to expand 100 offices within next few years.
Primary responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative role include:
- Customer Service Representatives resolve customer complaints. This can be via phone, email, face-to-face or social media.
- Customer Service Representatives use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Customer Service Representatives greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Customer Service Representatives will help to upgrade accounts.
- Customer Service Representatives assist with placing customer orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Customer Service Representatives take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Customer Service Representatives answer customer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Customer Service Representatives suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Customer Service Representatives handle product recalls.
- Customer Service Representatives attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Customer Service Representative inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Customer Service Representatives utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Customer Service Representatives work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Customer Service Representatives close out or open call records.
- Customer Service Representatives report to management on overall customer satisfaction.
- Winning attitude
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Computer Skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong decision making ability
- Problem solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
- Desire to grow within a company
We have found our employees with backgrounds in the following have excelled in this role previously:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume online. Full time positions are currently offered.