Performance, a growing agency specializing in technology and innovative products is looking for a full time Retail Sales Representative who will be inducted into our Executive Training program. This program focuses on internally training and developing our next wave of managers.
This role is integral to driving business growth and supports our commitment to building lasting and productive customer relationships through our full-service program. The successful candidate demonstrates exceptional sales and customer service skills, the ability to establish and build relationships, and the business acumen to meet customer needs through active listening and open, effective communication.
They will also have a career focus and be willing in future to lead training and development of new recruits.
- Meet with customers at events locations to determine needs and opportunities.
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service and build productive customer relationships.
- Use active listening, product knowledge and selling techniques to build customer orders and develop sales growth opportunities including the presentation of new items and pricing programs..
- Perform additional job duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in a sales based customer service role; grocery experience preferred
- Available to work weekends and/or a variable schedule as required
- Ability to effectively communicate, implement sales techniques, and present information
- Strong organizational skills and a fundamental understanding of sales processes
- Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility in managing numerous, competing priorities
- Proven critical thinking skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong computer skills – Email/Outlook, Electronic Ordering/PDA, Word, Excel