The Floor Technician is responsible for overall cleaning, sanitation, maintenance of the facilities through debris removal, and keeping areas clean, dirt and dust free.
Floor Technician Responsibilities:
- Operation of various machines such as scrubber, buffers, and riding scrubbers.
- Knowledge of maintaining floor care equipment.
- Stripping waxing, and buffing floors.
- Carpet upholstery cleaning, utilizing extraction machines.
- Dust mop and damp mop floors.
- Dust and clean entrance door thresholds, frames and edging.
- Restroom detailing.
Floor Technician Qualifications:
- Effectively communicate with the building occupants.
- Work with all assigned personnel.
- Continually develop skills by cooperating with training sessions and/or OJT.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Floor Technician Compensation:
- $10.00 / hour