Grow your customer service career in a fun and friendly environment while learning from a skilled team of industry professionals. We believe the best customer service is delivered by highly engaged teams, so we offer incentive programs, growth opportunities, and more to create a positive workplace for all!
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative receives inbound calls from customers regarding billing, account balance, and payment information as well as general services to both English- and Spanish-speaking customers.
Compensation & Schedule for the Customer Service Representative:
- Salary: $10.75 /hour
- This is a full-time position. Shift/Schedule: 8 hour shifts and candidates must be available between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but applicants must be available during the “core” work hours; must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Makes the initial contact with a client and explains the service available
- Professionally handles incoming client requests via phone, ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Processes customer orders and payments
- Maintains customer database, updates data, and makes necessary changes
- Determines/understands customers’ needs with strong objection/response handling
- Manages customer queries/complaints
- Navigates multiple computer applications while interacting with the customer
- Listens to, understands, and provides solutions for client's needs
- Works with other departments as client advocates to ensure resolution
- Provides innovative feedback to management to continue to better the department and processes…we want you to have a voice
- Meets and adheres to Professional Service Standard expectations while being a team player with fellow staff members
- Uses pleasant, professional tone of voice at all times
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years consistent customer care experience, preferably in financial services.
- Six months of Call Center experience is required.
- Candidate must have a High School diploma or GED
- Excellent written / verbal communication and customer service skills and proficiency in Windows based applications
- Ability to meet training standards and flexibility to work various shifts including evenings is required
- Ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate questions, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections
- Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
Additional information for the Customer Service Representative:
- Benefits offered after completion of probationary period include:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, paid & unpaid time off, as well as holiday pay.
- Candidates must be able and willing to go through the hiring process as well as complete the necessary assessments.
- Walk ins welcome! Please bring two forms of ID and a copy of your High School diploma.