Southeast Homecare a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency that services Polk County is currently seeking Per Diem Registered Field Nurses for Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow and surrounding cities. Work as much as you like! Create your own schedule! We have the patients!
If you’re looking for an amazing alternative to traditional bedside nursing, need to work around your children’s schedules, are an upbeat team player and enjoy providing the best care for patients in their homes, then this would be an ideal position for you! We offer competitive rates, flexible scheduling, and direct deposit is available.
- Provides admission, evaluation, follow up care, routine skilled nursing visits, and Hi-Tech visits
- Develops initial Plan of Care based on physician’s orders and patient assessment (RN)
- Consults with physician and supervisor concerning alterations/updates to the Plan of Care based on the ongoing assessment of the patient
- Educates patient/caregiver on patient’s condition and steps needed to ensure proper recovery
- Complete Oasis assessments (Registered Nurse).
- Participate in Quality Assurance and Case Conferences
- Develops Home Health Aide Care Plan and perform supervisory visits for HHA and LPN as required (Registered Nurse)
- Completes Documentation within company policy time frame
- Participates in the patient’s discharge planning process
- Valid RN/LPN license in the State of Florida
- Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing
- Prior home health care or hospital setting experience preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare Guidelines
- Valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and means of transportation
- Electronic charting via point of care (Training provided)
- Pass required background check
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional manner
- Reliable transportation
Job Type: Contract