We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) with LTC/SNF and/or LTAC hospital experience to join our team! You will work alongside fellow clinicians to provide high quality patient care.
- Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the EMR according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other staff in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence by an LPN
- Ensures professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other necessary functions as directed per facility.
- Must be licensed Practical Nurse licensed in state of Arizona
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an LPN (Facility experience required)
- Current BLS required (additional certifications may be required)
- Finger print clearance card
- Willing to undergo drug/background check
- Corrections East Valley and Central -( PRN and Block Book Available)
What we offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Placement closer to home
- 8 hour and 12 hour shifts available
- Blocked book opportunities available
- Recruiters who put their best foot forward to help you
- Around the clock support from our great after hours team
- Opportunity to gain experience in other types of facilities
- Central Arizona
- Central Phoenix
- Peoria Arizona
- Eloy Arizona