Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
Integrated Healthcare Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $19 Hourly
CRISIS RATES OFFERED DUE TO COVID-19
We are seeking passionate Behavioral Health Tech with experience in a Behavioral Health Facility or Mental Health Facility.
As a BHT you will work as part of a team to deliver recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in a group or individual setting.
Behavioral Health Technician
- A minimum 1 year of experience as a BHT in the last 3 years
- Current BLS/ CPR (instructor led only)
- Certified in Crisis Prevention Intervention (certified BlueCard only)
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance card required
- Must be able to successfully pass a thorough background check and drug screen
- Provide 2 references (Manager/Supervisor & Co-Worker)
- Access to High School Transcripts or diploma
- Must have direct patient care experience with the SMI adult (Serious Mental Illness) population
- Must have weekend availability and able attend an orientation on 7/31/2019
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Provide prevention- orientation therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment
- Ensure all documentation is complete
What we offer
- Get to work quickly (fast placement)
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- Facilities are centrally located
- Make your own schedule based on your availability
- Competitive Pay
- Work full time for 2 weeks and receive a $50 WELCOME ABOARD BONUS!
- Recruiters that are professional and care about you
- When you need help there is always a live person to answer the phone!
We are passionate about providing every clinician with the highest standard of support in the industry, which means our office is open and we are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Integrated HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Weekly Pay! Choose your schedule!
Integrated Healthcare Staffing (and its partners Integrated Healthcare Solutions, Integrated Medical Systems) is one of the fastest growing Healthcare staffing firms across the nation! IHS has a team of experienced and dedicated recruiters, including fellow clinicians that understand firsthand what your wants and needs are to have a successful and rewarding career in the nursing industry. We are a true partner to nurses and allied professionals alike in building long lasting relationships and finding the perfect fit in locations all across the country! We are passionate about providing every clinician with the highest standard of support in the industry, which means our office is open and we are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
3707 N. 7th StreetPhoenix, AZ