We are seeking passionate Behavioral Health Tech with experience in a Behavioral Health Facility or Mental Health Facility.
As a BHT you will work as part of a team to deliver recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in a group or individual setting.
We are currently looking for WEEKEND WARRIORS!
Behavioral Health Technician
- A minimum 1 year of experience as a BHT in the last 3 years
- Current BLS/ CPR (instructor led only)
- Certified in Crisis Prevention Intervention or Prevention and Support
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance card required
- Must be able to successfully pass a thorough background check and drug screen
- Provide 2 references (Manager/Supervisor & Co-Worker)
- Access to High School Transcripts or diploma
- Must have direct patient care experience with the SMI adult (Serious Mental Illness) population
- Must have weekend availability and able attend an orientation on 7/31/2019
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Provide prevention- orientation therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment
- Ensure all documentation is complete
What we offer
- Get to work quickly (fast placement)
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- Facilities are centrally located
- Make your own schedule based on your availability
- Competitive Pay
- Work full time for 2 weeks and receive a $50 WELCOME ABOARD BONUS!
- Recruiters that are professional and care about you
- When you need help there is always a live person to answer the phone!