Information Technology / Building Automation Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Growth oriented multi-disciplined Mechanical Contracting firm is currently seeking an Information Technology/ Building Automation Specialist to join our expanding staff and be an active member of our building automation solutions team.
This position is an opportunity for a qualified information technology professional who is seeking to grow into building automation and control solutions.
Integrated Facility Services offers benefits including medical ICHRA, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, life insurance, disability insurance, employee savings plan, and profit sharing.
- Interact with customers at all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner
- Train and support users of automation systems
- Layout and design building automation systems for schools, office buildings, government buildings and hospitals
- Manage building automation IT projects from their infancy to completion
- Program the building automation systems to specified sequence of operations
- Customize graphical screens to display operation of buildings for end users to maintain their buildings
- Create all documentation for projects in CAD
- Purchase and set up hardware and software required for customers, and maintain inventory of each, including tracking software licenses.
- Maintain and administer hardware replacement programs for customers and retire hardware after replacement
- Participate in the administration of the infrastructure system, including the implementation of additions, deletions and modifications to the infrastructure
- Provide and schedule reports as required
- Manage relationships and interactions with IT providers and vendors relative to Building Automation
- Assist in evaluating new software and hardware for customers
- Backup systems
- Availability to work outside normal business hours on occasion
- Ability to use or be trained in graphical software programs
- Ability to use standard hand and electrical tools used in the controls business
- Organize, set priorities and exercise sound independent judgment
- Punctual, dependable attendance habits
- Honesty and the ability to keep trade information confidential
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing: prepare clear, concise and accurate reports, correspondence and other written materials
- Ability to create and maintain friendly relationships with those encountered in the course of work
- Ability to use standard office equipment including computers and computer support systems
EEO/AA Employer Veterans/IWD
Integrated Facility Services Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Integrated Facility Services Inc.