Commercial HVAC Account Representative
- Posted: 5 days ago
Growth oriented multi-disciplined Mechanical Contracting firm is currently seeking a Commercial Account representative to support and meet the overall sales objectives of IFS by driving the sale of the company's mechanical service capabilities. This position utilizes selling, pricing, and management skills to support the Service team in securing service work, retrofits, replacements, and designing preventive maintenance contracts to satisfy the client's needs and achieve a fair profit for the company. Integrated Facility Services is a leading mechanical contractor with more than 55 years history serving the St. Louis, MO metropolitan area, as well as an office serving outsate Missouri.
Integrated Facility Services offers benefits including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), medical reimbursement (ICHRA), dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, life insurance, disability insurance, employee savings plan, and profit sharing.
- Create new client relationships, while effectively maintaining established client bases; responsible for maintaining excellent client relations, this includes responding promptly to client requests and maintaining frequent client contact.
- Support the collective efforts and quality of the team; identify and respond, quickly and effectively to the needs of internal and external clients.
- Provide routine and technical support to service sales representatives, service technicians, and customers.
- Responsible for development of leads and opportunities.
- Work with customers to design and quote new system installations, replacement, or system retrofit resolutions.
- Develop proposals with pricing and margins consistent with the Company's requirements.
- Manage service and quoted projects.
- Manage and coordinate sales with technicians and dispatchers.
- Responsible for meeting overall sales objectives by reaching sales and gross margin objectives.
- Assist Managers in the review of skills, traits, and abilities of technicians and make positive suggestions for improvement.
- Work within the guidelines of the safety and employee policy. Maintain highest safety standards. Report to your supervisor unsafe or unhealthful behavior or situations that could affect you or co-workers.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems in general
- Previous HVAC experience or equivalent education
- Proven track record of sales generation via self-generated leads
- Ability to use estimating software
- Ability to self start and manage multiple project concurrently
- Ability to produce system concepts, designs, and schematic drawings
- Familiarity with applicable hospital codes, mechanical codes, etc.
- Punctual, dependable, excellent attendance habits
- Honesty, attention to detail, ability to keep trade information confidential
- Professional appearance
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and maintain friendly relationships with customers and co-workers
- Ability to use standard office equipment including a computer and multi-extension telephone system
Reasonable accommodations can be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EEO/AA Employer Veterans/IWD
Integrated Facility Services Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?