The Digital Strategist (DS) at Integrated Direct Marketing will serve as an internal expert in the field of digital marketing and fundraising. Working closely with clients, senior leadership and the digital marketing team, they will develop digital fundraising strategies that leverage digital technologies that fit the needs of our clients.. And, they will support the account management team’s day-to-day execution of client programs—from kickoff to delivery—to achieve clients’ goals and ensure deliverables meet expectations.
- Provide detailed performance analysis for web, advertising, and campaigns
- Defines campaign goals, and then designs, implements, and assesses split and multivariate testing to increase average gifts, improve engagement metrics, and drive more traffic through conversion tunnels
- Conducts program and creative asset audits that will lead to the design and implementation of new marketing automations for recommend audiences as necessary for organization’s reinstatement and conversion goals
- Prepares and presents to organization stakeholders weekly reports on fundraising and acquisition campaigns, assessing revenue and performance, against projections and year-over-year
- Crafts content strategies for clients, designing digital assets, including emails, advertisements, social media, web forms, and lightboxes
- Works with clients to design and custom develop digital fundraising and lead capture technologies to drive list growth and improve revenue attribution
- Designs and manages acquisition campaigns through social media channels on behalf of clients
- Regularly conducts user experience testing and quality assurance of digital assets to ensure a seamless brand experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in digital marketing; ideally in fundraising and email
- Confident working with and learning multiple marketing platforms (e.g. Luminate Online, Engaging Networks, Every Action, Salesforce, or Springboard)
- Proven experience in SEO, SEM, PPC and other digital marketing channels.
- Excellent project management skills and experience; ability to collaborate and meet deadlines.