We are a fast growing private equity fund manager that is seeking an Office Administrator / Assistant to join our dynamic team in our Scottsdale, Arizona office! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Light accounting duties and support for the accounting team
- Draft correspondences, regulatory and other formal documents for team members
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Assist team members with daily office and administrative functions
- Reconciliation of reports and statements
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Light accounting experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Work in an exciting, enjoyable office environment with fantastic people in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. Our Scottsdale office is a contemporary open concept where you get excellent views of Camelback Mountain and fantastic natural light shining throughout the office. Forget the cubicles and awful fluorescent lights!
- Work in an entrepreneurial fast growing company with energetic, bright, and positive people on a daily basis.
- $17 per hour.
- Year-end discretionary bonus.
- Contribution to health insurance after 3 months of employment.
Please send resume, a cover letter if available, and include LinkedIn profile link if available. Position open immediately.