Region Territory Sales Manager
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Here is your chance to showcase your skills with an established, yet growing, company that's been in business for over 25 years! We offer a variety of challenging work that plays to each employee's strengths.
SALARY IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE EXPERIENCE!
Medical Insurance, Health Savings Plan (HSA), Flexible Spending Plans (Dependent and Medical), Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) with an employer match, Term Life Benefits, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Employee-of-the-Month, Employee-of-the-Year, On-site Welding Training and Qualifications, Employee Luncheons, Employee and Family Company Picnics, Community Volunteering Opportunities, RITALKA University that focuses on continued learning and growth of our employees.
What does a Region Territory Sales Manager do for IDX?
The Region Territory Sales Manager has primary responsibility to discover opportunities, maintain company and contact data base and provide appropriate engineering and manufacturing solutions to the customers.
As a Region Territory Sales Manager, some of your responsibilities and essential job functions will be:
- Contact and meet regularly with current and prospective customers to develop and embrace the relationship
- Travel required 60-80% of time
- Enter, review and keep up to date company and contact information
- Prepare lists of prospective customers and research current market information
- Understand and review drawings, 3D models and bills of material for quoting projects
- Prepare estimates in excel for each opportunity to meet the specific needs of customer
- Work with engineering and manufacturing departments to get accurate data on quotes and after project won, pass on pertinent information
- Confer and consult with department leads on customer required specifications
- Prepare exhibitor list, attend and represent company at trade shows
- Report weekly open opportunities, proposals and issues that are preventing a sale
- Achieve and maintain proficiency in manufacturing and engineering terminology
The Region Territory Sales Manager should also be able to:
- Read and interpret documents; write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively before groups of customers
- Use Microsoft Office - outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint, Microsoft project
- Be technologically advanced on smart devices
- Have knowledge of machinery, equipment, material
- OR have any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance
Integral dx Overview
When it comes to recruiting, many companies focus on an applicant's faults - what doesn't fit, what experience they don't have, etc. Our philosophy is different in that we are actively looking for a reason to hire someone. Integral dx is an OEM equipment and attachments producer that includes machinery in construction, agriculture, and mining industries. As part of our commitment to our customers, we also provide after-market parts and service support for our products. At Integral dx, we take the needs of customers and quality of our products very seriously. We pride ourselves on finding solutions that work efficiently and effectively.
Why You Should Apply Here
Integral dx is a family-owned company that focuses on creating jobs in rural communities in the upper Midwest; purposefully deciding to create jobs away from the chaos of larger metro areas. Our company values help to foster strong relationships with not only our employees and customers, but also our communities. We take pride in finding careers that fit the person rather than a person to fit a job which allows us all to do extraordinary things with ordinary people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Integral dxColumbus, OH
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.