Integral Recruiting Services is seeking skilled Business Intelligence Analysts for several of our clients in the Greater Milwaukee area. These will be direct hire opportunities.
Job Summary: The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for analyzing, reporting and maintaining information in our client’s enterprise data warehouse and associated databases.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor, evaluate, and work with team to optimize efficiency for all database systems and processes to ensure data integrity.
- Create, manage and maintain reports using standard reporting technologies.
- Develop strong working relations with the business units to determine needs and solutions that monitor trends.
- Maintain and manage centralized data dictionary.
- Ensure best practices are utilized in defining business processes, reporting trends/deviations and adhering to data architectural guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science preferred. In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree is acceptable with additional years of related work experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in database design, development and management related to ad hoc reporting, data modeling (Physical/Logical) and Enterprise Data Warehousing
- 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server relational database development experience
- 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft’s BI toolset such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experience writing complex queries and using Report Writing tools such as TSQL, SQL and Crystal Reports
- Experience with one or more business intelligence data intelligence analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects or Cognos.
- Experience documenting reporting specifications and executing test scenarios.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Visio.
- Provide a continuous focus on improving processes, data flow and the integrity of data.
- Critical thinking skills and an analytical approach to solution development
- Ability to communication effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees
- Healthcare experience and/or electronic medical records (EMT) experience desired.
- CRM experience such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sitecore or Salesforce a plus.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship from us for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time. We also desire local candidates.