Integral Consulting Inc. (www.integral-corp.com) provides technical insight, strategy, and project delivery to help our clients move forward in an evolving world. We seek to achieve this mission by creating a business culture of client service, technical excellence, innovation, and collaboration. Equally, we hold ourselves to strong internal commitments to health and safety, sustainability, diversity, mutual respect, collegiality, and the professional development of our staff.
We are currently seeking a mid-level Environmental Scientist/Planner for our San Francisco, CA or Santa Rosa, CA office. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who can provide support with risk assessment, environmental permitting, planning, and site cleanup projects.
- Your job functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting in data collection
- Conducting analyses
- Writing sections for technical documents
- Assisting project managers with budget and schedule tracking and other project management duties.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in environmental science, planning, environmental studies, toxicology, or a related field
- A minimum of 2–5 years of professional experience in environmental consulting
- Direct experience and knowledge of California regulations, and skills in one or more of the following: assisting in research for and preparing NEPA and CEQA planning documents; site/risk assessment; toxicology; environmental permitting; environmental modeling; and environmental investigation and cleanup projects
- Experience with site assessment, risk assessment, air quality evaluations, as well as field activities, and technical reports.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple project assignments simultaneously
- A desire to learn and grow both intellectually and professionally
- Proficiency in Microsoft products
- An aptitude for data analytics/coding/modeling
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully within multidisciplinary and diverse teams.
How to Apply: https://www.integral-corp.com/career/mid-level-environmental-scientist-planner/
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.