- Expired: May 02, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Integra Water, we are looking for a highly organized Executive Assistant. The most successful people will have a natural passion for organization, willingness to learn, and an understanding of bookkeeping and property management concepts. They will play an important supportive role, keeping our company president organized with precision and proactive measures. The position requires initiative, critical thinking, self-starter, and independent decision-making skills.
Integra Water was founded on a commitment to excellence; excellence in how we treat our customers and our employees. Integra Water continues to be a leader in the utility industry, owning and managing water and wastewater systems in Alabama, North Carolina, and Texas.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- office manager role including ordering office supplies as well as other requests in assistance with the operations department
- property management of industrial buildings including rent invoicing, CAM reconciliation and coordinating facility maintenance
- Quick Books data entry and reporting
- organize and maintain filing systems – digital and paper
- gathering requirements for ongoing projects and organizing details
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements (flights, hotels, car rental)
- assist and provide clerical support
- forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience:
- commitment to excellence – perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis
- teamplayer - have a team oriented experience and approach
- excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- must be highly organized and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- ability to prioritize and accomplish goals in a timely manner
- advanced knowledge of relevant software, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Adobe, Power Point and Quick Books
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but experience may be substituted for education
- Property management and bookkeeping skills are a plus
- 401(k) with company matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Long-term disability & life insurance
Integra Water LLC
Get fresh Assistant Plant Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.