Estimator Xactimate Construction - REMOTE
Integra Personnel Inc. Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- This position is 100% Remote
- Salary dependent on skill level--$50,000 - $100,000
- Up to $100k for a Senior Level Estimator with strong background in restoration and structural estimating
- Must have Xactimate estimating experience
- All equipment (computers, screens, webcams, software logins, etc.) provided by the client
- Salaried position with compensation bumps as you progress in the company, discretionary bonuses on top of raises
- Growth opportunities for lead and management advancement
- Company prides itself on accurate estimates and superb client relationships that are developed and are ongoing
- As part of the process, there will be an Xactimate Practical as part of the interview.
- I look forward to talking with you!!
- My Client Company serves Insurance-Repair Contractors to support them with estimating and administrative requirements from Insurance Carriers.
- We are currently looking for a skilled Estimator to create and nurture long-term relationships with contractor clients.
- You will be responsible for understanding estimate and scope preferences, internal quality assurance, managing the delivery process, and maintaining client expectations for delivery times and quality of estimates.
- You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp TPA/Carrier/Contractor relations and needs, and brainstorm ways to satisfy them.
- If you have knowledge of our industry and a hunger to improve it, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our clients.
- Review estimate requests and assign them to Production Team
- Quality Assurance review and Estimate delivery to Clients
- Maintain Estimate Delivery Time and Quality expectations
- Write Xactimate estimates
- Manage TPA/MRP/Carrier requirements and reach quick settlements
- Work with Intake and Production teams to improve estimate delivery process
- Build relationships with key employees among clients
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customers’ needs
- Expert/Advanced skill in Xactimate and Xactanalysis Required
- Symbility software knowledge preferred
- Experience with TPAs, MRPs, and satisfying Carrier Requirements for Contractors Required
- Experience with DASH/Nextgear, PSA, and Restoration Manager Preferred
- Experience with Matterport Preferred
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or Relationship Manager
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
Integra Personnel Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Integra Personnel Inc.