About the Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, Business Analyst to help us continue to improve and innovate our technology operations. This position will drive excellence in our line of business applications – including managing/implementing projects, maintaining systems, as well as improving/innovating and training. The ideal analyst would thrive in a fast paced, agile environment, and has the capability and willingness to take on a wide variety of responsibilities. This role is part of a 5 person IT team that supports 130 users in office and remotely.
- Support the company through the development, implementation, and operation of business applications.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to facilitate/implement updates, maintenance, and improvements of line of business systems
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our company operations, processes, procedures, and operational effectiveness
- Manage, participate, perform, and coordinate special projects and ad hoc analyses as requested
- Assimilate knowledge quickly in multiple line of business application
- Perform research and analysis of existing systems and business rules to establish requirements for new product features and maintenance of existing systems.
- Strong project management skills
- Serve as cross functional team lead
- Coordinate interfacing platforms
- Constantly improve and maintain LOB Applications
- Bachelor’s degree typically required, with a preference in Econ, Statistics, Computer Science/ IT, Business Management, or other quantitative field.
- Minimum of 3 years in analyst or project management capacity
- Knowledge and experience leveraging SQL to mine and analyze data
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 Support and Troubleshooting experience
- Prior experience managing projects or initiatives, with proven ability to take ownership of work and deliverables
- Strong analytical/problem solving and research skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and adapt to changing priorities
- Commitment to accuracy and quality of work
- Excellent Team player who is approachable and customer service orientated
- Insurance experience or knowledge preferred, but not required
Integra Personnel Inc.