Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Call Center Customer Service Representatives are usually the first point of contact for our patients, health plans, and providers. In addition, our Call Center Customer Service team is responsible for managing a large volume of important documents that help our business run smoothly. We want to WOW our constituents with great customer care and are looking for candidates that strive to deliver the best service experience in everything they do.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES:
The Customer Service Representative’s responsibilities include but are not limited to: · Managing our Spanish-speaking patient, health plan or healthcare providers needs by telephone or email · Routing health plan representatives and providers to appropriate internal resources · Handle and resolving customer questions and/or issues · Routing fax and mail correspondence to appropriate resource · Answering on average 50 – 60 calls per day · Maintaining a 90% or higher quality assurance score on calls · Keeping all email turnaround time to one (1) day or less
EDUCATION: High school diploma required
· Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written / English and Spanish fluency (verbal and written) is a must
· Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and ability to type 45 wpm
· Highly detail oriented with an emphasis on accuracy
· Maintains an attitude of responsibility, ownership and accountability
· High energy and passion
· Customer / Client Focused
· Have a pleasant telephone personality
· Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner at all times when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors and or the public
· Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
· Active listener with excellent communication skills
· Sound judgement and critical thinking
· Passion for your work and the mission of the company
· Motivated and able to work independently within a fast paced, team environment
· Prior experience in a call center preferred
· Healthcare / DME O&P experience preferred
· Must follow policies regarding attendance and punctuality
· Ability to work overtime as required
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus program
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Time
- Paid company holidays and floating holidays
- Quarterly company-sponsored events
- Health and wellness programs
- Career development opportunities
Founded in 2005, Integra Partners is a leading health benefits management company specializing in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Durable Medical Equipment. Our mission is to reduce friction in healthcare and we do so by working with medical equipment providers and health plans across the nation to deliver high-quality patient care.
With locations in New York City, Michigan, and a remote workforce across the United States, Integra has a culture focused on collaboration, teamwork, and our values: One Team, Drive Results, Push Boundaries, Value Each Other, and Have Fun. We’re looking for energetic, talented, and dedicated individuals to join our team. See what opportunities we have available; there may be a role for you to engage in a challenging yet rewarding career in healthcare. We look forward to learning more about you.
Integra Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Integra Partners