- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Integra Biosciences is an industry leader providing innovative liquid handling products within the life sciences industry. We are dedicated to the development of laboratory tools which supports effective and timely handling and sterilization of liquids to support the advancement in the life science industry – our mission: We Accelerate Science Together. We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant, with high growth potential, as part of the accounting team in our fast growing and dynamic Life Science product manufacturing company.
- Preparing journal entries, and account analysis during the monthly close processes.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of month/quarter/year end close responsibilities.
- Performs monthly account reconciliation to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Creates and analyzes liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling required documentation.
- Summarizes and prepares financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports.
- Prepares financial statements and regulatory reporting documents.
- Reconciles sub-ledger to general ledger account balances.
- Analyzes financial statements for discrepancies.
- Support accounting staff as subject matter expert and helping coordinating information.
- Coordinate with SOX leader to maintain internal controls over responsible areas.
- Assist with audit schedules and audit requests as needed for quarterly reviews / annual audits.
- Maintains general ledger, month-end and year-end close processes.
- Assists in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers and leadership team.
- Maintain effective relationships with the global finance team and other departments to ensure effective and efficient cross functional collaboration.
- Assist finance leadership with ad-hoc initiatives.
- Continue to improve processes for all areas of responsibility.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, or related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Thorough understanding of financial application security, ensuring that all financial data are secure and comply with confidentiality policies.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly with Excel
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to cultivate a culture of respect and service excellence through professionalism, skilled communication, and demonstrated commitment to integrity, trust, respect, and equity.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership role and supervise other accounting team members
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Strong analyzing and problem-solving skills
- Strong research and reporting skills
Nice to Haves:
- Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets
- Working knowledge of tax compliance as it pertains to state and federal level regulations
- International experience
- CPA license
Integra BiosciencesWhy Work Here?
Integra Biosciences is a great place to grow you career. We believe in our team and work to promote from within. Top Notch Benefits!!
Integra Biosciences is a world-leading manufacturer and direct seller of innovative laboratory tools for liquid handling and media preparation. The company is fast-paced and fully committed to creating novel solutions to meet the needs of customers in Biotech & Pharmaceutical Research labs, Diagnostics, and quality control groups in all life science markets as well and the food & beverage, forensics, and medical industries.
22 Friars DriveHudson, NH
Finance and Insurance