Mail and Document Imaging Records Clerk I
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a full-time Mail and Document Imaging/Records Clerk Level 1 within our Mail & Records department. The role of a Mail and Document Imaging/Records Clerk Level 1 is responsible for collecting, preparing distribution and processing of incoming and outgoing domestic and international mail.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A DAY IN THE LIFE of Mail and Document Imaging/Records Clerk Level 1
The primary responsibilities of the Mail and Document Imaging/Records Clerk Level 1 include:
- Responsible for the identification of many types of educational documents as well as the data entry of information concerning receipt of courier shipments and certain applicant documents into spreadsheets and other software applications.
- Responsible collecting and preparing confidential documentation for shredding.
- Exhibits sound customer service skills by resolving requests efficiently or effectively escalating customer requests when needed.
- Works under direct supervision to accomplish daily assignments in support of team initiatives and performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
SOME OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS!
- Robust Medical, Dental & Vision from top providers
- 12% Employer Contribution to your 403(b)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Generous PTO
- Flexible Work from Home opportunity
WORK SCHEDULE for Mail and Document Imaging/Records Clerk Level 1
This full-time position typically works 7-hour workdays, Monday - Friday, with a flexible virtual work arrangement
SALARY for Mail and Document Imaging/Records Clerk Level 1 (Starting at $15/hr.)
Any offered salary is determined based on competency and skills, prior relevant experience, required degrees/certifications, internal equity within the organization and market competition.
Intealth brings together the expertise and resources that advance quality in health care education worldwide in order to improve health care for all. Through strategic integration of its nonprofit members, Intealth offers a flexible and multi?layered portfolio of services. These services enhance and support the education and training of health care professionals, verify their qualifications required to practice, and inform the development of health workforce policies around the world.
Intealth is an integrated organization that includes the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), established in 1956, and the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), established in 2000. ECFMG and FAIMER created Intealth as a new overarching identity in 2021 to mark the success of a multi-year business transformation resulting in integrated operations. Intealth unites ECFMG and FAIMER under a common vision and leverages their combined expertise and resources for maximum impact.
In recognition of the value of our employees, we strive to offer excellent benefits and an environment that emphasizes professional development and personal wellness. We were named a Top Workplaces in 2021 by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Our ideal candidate for the Mail and Document Imaging/Records Clerk Level 1 has the following skills & experience:
- Provides a focus on customer service and satisfaction with clerical knowledge and experience, very good organizational skills and attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to work with large volumes of mail.
- This position requires experience using MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Teams.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures the provision of excellent customer service
- Sorts, opens, reviews, and routes to the appropriate individuals/departments incoming hardcopy mail, documents, and packages. For certain incoming documents, routing decisions are based on review of the materials.
- Documents the destination of routed mail within the office.
- Distributes sorted and routed mail, documents, and packages to internal destination.
- Prepares hardcopy mail for scanning and indexing.
- Collects, prepares, and processes outgoing mail and packages.
- Prepares printed and embossed certificates for shipping.
- Provides assistance to staff locating mail and packages and answering department work-related inquiries.
- Assists with locating missing forms.
- Receives and distributes mail room items as needed to departments, mail room and basement storage area.
- Distributes and retrieves hardcopy files to/from ECFMG staff.
- Print and mail documents via courier software and website.
- Collects and prepares confidential paper for shredding.
- Uses predefined job aids, checklists, and documentation to support mail room activities
- Works to continuously increase knowledge of mail room activities
- Traces documents and shipments using computer spreadsheets and Internet.
- Possess good conceptual thinking skills: ability to exercise good judgement in working with leadership to determine work priorities and approaches and problem solving.
- Assist in training new level 1 staff.
- Must be a team player with outstanding Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Provides input on department procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Enters data and information concerning large numbers of courier shipments in computerized spreadsheets and in various software applications including, courier shipping programs.
- Prepares large volumes of documents for scanning and indexing.
- Detail oriented, flexible and can adjust to changes in scope and timelines.
- Maintains and increases basic level of knowledge of areas of responsibility through ongoing training, continuously pursuing self-advancement on improving skillset.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
1-2 years of General Clerical experience required, or
- 1 year of mailroom work experience
- Hands on experience using Microsoft office and Microsoft Exchange email.
- Basic hands-on experience performing Mail Room activities.
- Ability to analyze and solve basic problems including the ability to understand and follow job aids and checklists.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with team members, customers, and support personnel.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to work with various levels of leadership.
- Previous scanning and indexing experience preferred,
- Experience with USPS, FedEx and UPS ship manager tools.
- Experience using Pitney Bowes folder inserter equipment and postage machine a plus.
High School Diploma is required.
While our unwavering commitment to promoting quality healthcare worldwide is one of our top priorities, we have a similar commitment to fostering an environment that recognizes people matter as much as the business. You can contribute to meaningful and inspiring work in an inclusive organization that prioritizes your diversity, professional and leadership development, and overall personal wellness. If these organizational priorities resonate with you, then it's time for you to join us! If you feel that you would be right for this job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Get fresh Mail and Document Imaging Records Clerk I jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.