Our fulfillment and warehouse logistics business is expanding, and we're looking for experienced candidates to join us and grow!
Manage inventory, receive and fulfill orders in an efficient manner, perform data entry functions, and process returns accurately. Part-time position to start, with potential to grow into full-time.
Minimum Formal Education, Training & Background Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in order fulfillment and/or logistics
Preferred Formal Education, Training & Background Experience
- 2+ years experience in order fulfillment and/or logistics
- Experience working with people with developmental disabilities
- Experience with order fulfillment and shipping software a plus (ShipStation, UPS Worldship, BigCommerce, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Regularly (Performed 50% of time or more): Standing; walking, Lifting; reaching; bending; squatting; reading; writing
Work Environment: Industrial Setting
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Abide by all employment expectations as communicated in the Employee Handbook, established procedures and training.
- Ensure adherence to work site safety requirements.
- Receive and fulfill orders in a timely, efficient manner.
- Answer customer correspondence, process returns, and provide customer service
- Process shipping and receiving paperwork.
- Verify receipt of materials purchased.
- Ensure accurate, timely, and cost-effective shipment of products
- Schedule appropriate carriers based on customer preference and/or best price.
- Monitor warehouse utilization and upkeep.
- Provide support to staff and the people we serve.
- Provide input to help facilitate positive resolution of concerns.
- Prepare and submit documentation as required.
- Complete all other duties, as assigned.
- Ensure ordered products are packaged correctly, including all shipping details
- Work with logistics partner for shipping and receiving
Why Work Here?Intandem Solutions operates several 3PL business lines to bring revenue to Intandem's mission of providing services to the disabled.
Family atmosphere, mission-focused workforce, with lots of room to grow!