The Business Analyst is responsible for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the Contracting department. This team works with the rest of the Contracting department to analyze and measure performance, investigate business challenges, find opportunities for improvement and provide insights and solutions.
This position is a remote position but you are required to come to the St. Louis office as needed.
- Analyze and measure current processes and procedures that are in place; identify areas of potential improvement
- Analyze complex data sets to help investigate business challenges, identify opportunities, provide insights and solutions
- Develop and implement processes and templates to increase efficiency and reporting of operations
- Collaborate with other teams to establish and implement best practices to increase efficiency and effectiveness; standardization of processes and reporting
- Track project activities and progress against plan metrics and provide appropriate, timely, and accurate status updates
- Exceptional analytic and process improvement skills
- Knowledge of Tableau or other data mining tools preferred
- Knowledge of Sourcing or Project Management systems preferred
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication, with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, project management and communication skills preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We’ll provide you with the personal attention, transparency and collaboration you deserve. We’ll listen intently to truly understand the people, processes and technologies that make your organization—and your challenges—unique.