Commercial Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
We are seeking a commercial account manager to manage middle market accounts. You will be working for a leading insurance brokerage and joining a team of experienced and supportive insurance professionals working with some of the best client companies in the world.
- $85,000-$100,000 base salary
- Excellent benefits package (3-health plans, dental, vision)
- Matching 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Very generous vacation/PTO plan
- Pretax Parking and Transit Passes
- Healthcare and Daycare Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life/Short & Long-Term Disability
- Company matching charitable donations
- Paid Continuing Education and 100% reimbursement for job-related classes
- Tremendous opportunities for professional career growth!
- You will enjoy a supportive management team, current technology, expert resources, and administrative support to help you focus on managing the accounts.
- Manage and retain accounts with an emphasis on customer service and client satisfaction
- Handle new and renewal business, negotiate with the carriers for pricing and coverage, work to increase business on existing accounts by adding other coverage.
- Advise clients to ensure we are using the best market to meet clients’ expectations.
- Strategize with producer and account executives on best options for the clients.
- 10+ years of insurance brokerage experience
- Must be highly organized and an exceptional communicator
- Property and Casualty License
- Experience with Large Accounts
- Experience with Middle Market accounts
Contact Insurance Search Specialists for details about this position and other insurance brokerages opportunities: www.mcdermottwolfe.com