Sr. Account Associate - Commercial Lines Insurance
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
***This is a Hybrid/Remote Work Model. Candidates must reside in the State of California and be able to report to our Pleasanton, Aliso Viejo, Sacramento, or Ontario office locations. Those that reside outside of those metro regions, but still reside in CA, may be considered for a fully remote option.***
We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and Northern Ireland, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our over 1,300 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Commercial Lines Sr. Account Associate success factors include:
- Effectively managing a book of Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Assists to ensure all new and renewal insurance policies are processed accurately and within required timeframes by tracking policy expirations for existing clients and works proactively to ensure appropriate actions are taken to facilitate renewals
- Provides support to AM, AE or Producer in the new business and renewal business workflows, including but not limited to:
- Client research and gathering complete underwriting information
- Conducting Loss Run Analysis
- Preparing complete and accurate submissions including Acord applications and/or supplemental forms; sending out to market and/or performing Online Rating as required
- Binding coverage and complying with any subjectivity(ies) as required by carrier, Surplus Lines Association and/or IOA
- Review all policies, identifying and notifying AM, AE or Producer of any discrepancies and ensuring that all necessary changes are submitted to and issued by the carrier
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, world-class service, and professional communication
- Ability and willingness to continually grow your insurance expertise, management/leadership skills, and followership skills
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3+ years of commercial lines insurance agency/brokerage experience
- An active P&C license
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
*Salary range variable depending on experience
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Sr. Account Associate position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.Employment Type: Full-Time
Insurance Office of AmericaSacramento, CA
Finance and InsuranceView All Insurance Office of America Jobs
Get fresh Sr. Account Associate - Commercial Lines Insurance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.