Employee Benefits Account Manager - REMOTE Work Model
- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
***This position is open to REMOTE for California Residents (highly preferred) or those residing in the Pacific Time Zone.***
We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and Northern Ireland, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,300 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Employee Benefits Team!
The Account Manager - Employee Benefits is responsible for IOA Benefits Account Management activities while under Producer direction, including: Client service and communication; team leadership; directing daily tasks and work activities of Account Coordinators; team and individual productivity, quality, and service levels; implementation of client benefits administrative processes, tracking, renewals, new client set-up; data management/entry; Producer communication; team and individual professional development; identification of sales opportunities; IOA core values.
Account Manager - Employee Benefits essential functions include:
- Lives and champions IOA core values at all times, demonstrating the highest levels of personal character, integrity, and servant leadership.
- Manage risk and identify when a matter requires escalation to protect IOA from unnecessary exposure.
- Adhere to the management administrative process to proactively and consistently service the assigned book of business.
- Service the IOA agent to support new business and renewal endeavors.
- Service inbound client communications to facilitate resolution for the employer and the covered individual.
- Maintain Epic according to the standard operating procedure in a thorough and accurate manner.
- Perform eligibility audits to assist with billing inquiries and challenges.
- Provides leadership within the account team, demonstrating a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years of Employee Benefits Account Management experience
- All required active licensing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Account Manager - Employee Benefits role will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
Insurance Office of America
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Insurance Office of America